Our extensive manufacturing capabilities, featuring flexibility, reliability and quality, allow us to deliver RSMs, intermediates and APIs for your projects from development to scale-up and commercial production.
We are dedicated to making a positive impact on both our clients and the environment. That's why we place a high value on low-carbon manufacturing. We understand the importance of reducing our carbon footprint and strive to implement sustainable practices in all aspects of our operations. Our focus on green chemistry and continuous manufacturing not only improves efficiency and quality, but also helps minimize waste and reduces our environmental impact. We believe that responsible manufacturing practices are crucial for a better future for everyone, and we are proud to lead the way in this field.
To recognize PharmaBlock's outstanding efforts and achievement in green chemistry in support of pharmaceutical research, development, and manufacturing, American Chemical Society (ACS) Green Chemistry Institute Pharmaceutical Roundtable (GCI PR) presented PharmaBlock 2023 CMO Excellence in Green Chemistry Award.
• Six workshops in use (4 API lines)
• With 268 reactors: 200–8,000 L (GL, SS, HC)
• Total reactor volume: 505 m3
• Two GMP kilo-labs with clean room
• Additional workshop to add in 2023 (2 API lines), with total vol. 190 m3
Special capabilities available
•Cryogenic and high temperature: -118~150°C
•An isolator for high potency API research
•Achieve OEB 4 with engineering control measurement
· Utilization of cutting-edge flow chemistry technology to drive efficiency, reduce carbon footprint, and pursue sustainability；
· The continuous manufacturing area is equipped with micro-channel and continuous tubular reactors, which can realize a variety of reaction types such as low-temperature reactions, high-temperature and high-pressure reactions, nitration reactions, oxidation reactions, and Curtius rearrangement reactions.
· Ability to provide end-to-end services from process development to commercial-scale production
· Continuous improvement culture that drives innovation and optimization in continuous manufacturing processes
• Professional and experienced engineering and production team
• State-of-the-art design of equipment
• Facilities are located in national and provincial level chemical industrial parks, with complete infrastructure and policy support
• Process safety must be assessed for each scale-up project before moving into the workshop
• cGMP compliant at Zhejiang, FDA inspected with no Form 483s issued, passed NMPA PAI with no critical or major findings; ISO9001 certified at Shandong site
• Thoughtfully followed OHSAS18001 and ISO14001 instructions to build EHS management system and SOPs
• Passed a number of client audits from top pharmaceutical and biotech companies and third party authorities